Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Last night I got to see one of my favorite people in the world. Boy, does my tail get to wagging when Vivi comes to visit. I wanted to show her my new toy, Bear, but I was too excited and couldn't find him. Instead I sneaked her some kisses while she was trying to pet Mean Cat (not that she should bother). Although lately, Mean Cat hasn't been that mean. I keep hearing Human #1 and #2 talk about giving her Prozac but I don't know what that means. Whatever it is, I hope they keep doing it. I was getting tired of barking at her when she was bad. I might even let her share my doggie bed. Fat Cat is already welcomed to curl up with me on cold days. I hope you are staying warm like us.

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Ah, cool, glad to see another post! Good dog!

But, out of curiousity, what keeps a dog so busy that you can't find time to post for us more often?

9:51 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

I have a very busy schedule that consists mainly of barking. I have to bark at the mailman, other dogs on the street, Fat Cat and Mean Cat. I also bark at all strange noises -- my main job is to protect the house. All that barking can be exhausting so I take plenty of naps. After my refreshing afternoon nap, I make sure to get in my daily exercise with my toys, Bear and Squirrel. So as you can see, it is very hard for me to work in computer time. Besides, Human #1 is always hogging the machine. Maybe I should bark at him that it's my turn.

11:05 AM  
Blogger Wade Kwon said...

Lay off the dog. His blog is about 100 times more interesting than most humans' blatherings.

I mean, "Woof!"

1:15 PM  
Blogger Speed42 said...

Oh, Enzo, admit it. You just can't quit playing solitaire long enough to post more. But you do a very good job barking at all yard intruders. Good job. Good job Enzo! Good boy!

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home